Michael

Default Wacom Pen

I have buyed a wacom pen (graphire 3) classic. I have word 2003, exel 2003,
power point 2003 and more microsoft 2003. I want to use handwriting i word,
exel but I canĀ“t. I have take the icon for handwrinting (an the other icon
for pen writing) up to the line, but ther are not light in the icon, so I can
use them. What are wrong? Do I something wrong? Have a missing some software
from microsoft (helpprogram or something like that?)
--
I hope someone can help me.

Mvh.

Michael
Doug Robbins

Are you using a Tablet PC?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Michael" wrote in message
I have buyed a wacom pen (graphire 3) classic. I have word 2003, exel 2003,
power point 2003 and more microsoft 2003. I want to use handwriting i
word,
exel but I can“t. I have take the icon for handwrinting (an the other icon