Michael

Default Strange Word behavior

Hello,

All of a sudden my Word 2003 started putting the cursor at the very top of
the page when I open a new document. It doesn't do this when I open an old
document. I have made sure that a top margin is set, and I have seen that I
can bring it back to normal behavior by opening "Headers & Footers" and then
closing it again.

I even completely reinstalled Word, and that fixed the problem for a while,
but now it is doing the same thing.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? The cursor simply
starts at the very top of the page, showing no margin.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM
how can you create quickwords in MS Office Word 2003 Christine S Microsoft Word Help 4 February 8th 05 03:01 PM
Basic macros query - where are they assigned to? Bert Coules New Users 15 January 18th 05 12:28 PM