IAnderson

Default PROBLEM WITH SCREEN VIEW

I have a user with the following problem:

When I use Microsoft Word, the document does not fill up the entire
screen, even when I set the zoom at 110%. Before today, the document
would fill up the screen (no white space at the right edge). My "DPI"
setting is set at "large size."

She is using Windows XP and Office 2003. I have searched the
knowledge base (Microsoft), but I could not find anything.

Thank you in advance.