Jo Blo

Default runtime error, global template

1. I have lost two docs midproduction. Message--"runtime error". What is
this? How do I fix my problem? I have ms word 2000.
2. Each time i type a document and finish I get a message that I have made
changes in the global template and am asked do I want to keep it. What is
this and how do I get rid of the messages?
Thanks
Shauna Kelly

Hi Jo Blo

You have a very badly behaving add-in. The runtime error is caused when code
in the add-in (which is a global template) crashes. And, it seems the global
template is making some changes which it is asking you to save. The changes
are most likely to be setting up toolbars or toolbar menus and buttons.

To track down the culprit, see section 4 of
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...peningWord.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word