Jennilisanne

Default Macros not working

Hi,

None of my macros work anymore, I have re-recorded them, but anytime I try
and use them I get:

Compile error:
Invalid Character

and am taken to Microsoft Visual Basic. I can't see anything wrong with them.

Any suggestions?
Charles Kenyon

Any suggestions?

Try posting in one of the word.vba newsgroups.

Put the actual code of one of the macros that isn't working in your message
(not as an attachment). Asking what is wrong with code that you don't show
is like me asking you whether you think I've got the right shade of blue for
my wall when you've never seen the wall and can't see the color I'm talking
about. It doesn't lead to much in the way of help.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jennilisanne" wrote in message
Hi,

None of my macros work anymore, I have re-recorded them, but anytime I try
and use them I get:

Compile error:
Invalid Character

and am taken to Microsoft Visual Basic. I can't see anything wrong with
them.

Any suggestions?

Jennilisanne

Sub Chris()
'
' Chris Macro
' Macro recorded 27/04/2005 by Jenni Parton
'
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeText Text:="With best wishes,"
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeText Text:="Yours sincerely,"
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeParagraph
Selection.TypeText Text:="Ven Chris Skilton"
End Sub

That is the code.

See anything wrong?

And what is word.vba newsgroups ?

Thanks

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

[...]

Graham Mayor

Much the best way to handle this sort of entry is to use autocorrect. Save
the signature block as a formatted autocorrect entry and use (eg) #vcs as a
trigger.

Jennilisanne wrote:
Sub Chris()
'