Laurie

Default How do I see page number and column number on my screen?

I have somehow lost the line at the bottom of my word document that shows
what page I am on, and what line I am on as I type.

How do I get it back?
Daiya Mitchell

It's called the Status Bar. Tools | Options, View panel has a checkbox to
control showing/hiding it.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/