Buff

Default insert page number

I am writing my dissertation. The text is set in the usual portrait view with
footers for the page numbers, but a couple of pages with tables need to be in
landscape. Since this manuscript will be bound I need all the pages to have
page numbers on the bottom of the page (which will actually be the far left
side of the pages with tables). How to I place the page numbers to the left
and rotated on its side on my landscape pages?

Any advice will be most appreciated.