Outlining one L

Default How do I prevent unwanted tabbing in my outline format in word

Under the 6th level of my outline, my roman numeral 3 and 4 have thier text
indented a ridiculous amount in comparison to the other numerals in the level
and all other text spacing in general. Under bullets/numbering text
indentation doesn tgo lower than.125 which the concurrent preview on the
right doesnt show as further spaced than any other text levels.
help

Shauna Kelly

Hi

Follow the steps in this page:
How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word
document
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

Section 2.4 of that page describes how to control the indents (but you can't
cheat! you actually have to go through all the steps in order for it to
work).

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Outlining one L" Outlining one wrote in
message ...