Default How do I creat CV by using Word?

HOw do to creat CV or resume by using Word?
Joe McGuire

You can try one of the templates in Word.

"M" wrote in message
HOw do to creat CV or resume by using Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
judy nduta gathoni

want to write a cv
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

Start by opening a new document. Then type in what you want it to say.
Format the different parts to look the way you want them to look, save it as
"My-CV.doc," run the spell checker to make sure you've spelled "create"
correctly, and then print it on nice paper. After you've printed it, you can
either (1) put it in an envelope and mail it to a prospective employer, (2)
attach it to an e-mail message that you send to a prospective employer, (3)
post it on Monster.com, or (4) attach it to a job application that you give
to a prospective employer. Then say a quick prayer that somebody will hire
you.

Anything else you need to know?

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM
how to convert wordperfect 5.0 floppy files to word pcoelho Microsoft Word Help 2 February 17th 05 06:55 PM
Is there a Fast Search in Word? [email protected] New Users 14 February 11th 05 08:43 PM