Beaner

Default Ink annotations

Any tablet users know how to prevent the 'revisions' tool in Word from
messing up Ink annotations? When I try to circle text in Word, the revisions
tool handles it like a graphic and moves the text. THe end result is that I
can't make annotations next to the word or phrase I need to annotate. Its
very frustrating.

Any thoughts?
Doug Robbins

Try asking in a Tablet newsgroup.