Scraps

Default Formatting CDs

Can anyone help me? I dont know how to format a CD rewritable. Microsoft
Office 2003/Windows XP

Thank you
Brandon Y.

The way I know how to format/reformat a CD-RW is by opening up My Computer
and then right click your cd-rom drive with the CD-RW in the drive. It
should give you a list of options and one of them should be to format.
I hope this helps you.
Brandon

"Scraps" wrote:

Can anyone help me? I dont know how to format a CD rewritable. Microsoft
Office 2003/Windows XP

Thank you

Scraps

Thanks for your help. When I right click the cd-rom drive, format is not
listed!
It lists: Open, Explore, Search, scan for viruses, wrie files to CD, eject
and copy!

Anyway, I'll try another source.

Regards

"Scraps" wrote:

Can anyone help me? I dont know how to format a CD rewritable. Microsoft
Office 2003/Windows XP

Thank you

rcrc

I assume I have a similar problem. When doing a backup, when I try to create
the emergency disk at the end, the system does not recognize the blank cd I
have inserted and therefore I cannot create the emergency cd? I can fdind no
menu choice to format the CD either. Has anyone solved this as yet?
--
rcrc

"Scraps" wrote:

Can anyone help me? I dont know how to format a CD rewritable. Microsoft
Office 2003/Windows XP

Thank you

Graham Mayor

This is a group for Microsoft Word which has no facility to create backups
on CD media. Ask your question in a Windows group (or better still in a
group concerned with the backup software).

"Scraps" wrote:

Can anyone help me? I dont know how to format a CD rewritable.
Microsoft Office 2003/Windows XP

Thank you

Scraps

Hi there!

No I still haven't resolved this problem. Still open to suggestions from
anyone who might be able to help!!