Amy

Default Recovering a recovered document

Microsoft word crashed on me and I lost my document. When I opened it, it
had recovered my document but I thought it had the wrong document so I just
closed it. Is there anywhere I can find this document back? its very
important!
Doug Robbins

What would have been recovered was the document as it was last saved the
last time the Save autorecovery info kicked in. Unfortunately, you only get
one chance at saving such a recovered document so you should take it when
you are given that chance, even if you are not sure.

Having not done that, you are probably out of luck, especially if you have
closed Word. If you just turn off the computer without shutting down Word,
you may get another chance, but I am not sure of that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP