Johnnycakes1970

Default How do you lock the location of toolbars in apps like Word?

When using Word 2003, Excel 2003, Outlook 2003 (with Word as my editor) I
cannot get the toolbars to stay in place. Every time I open the application
again, all the toolbars are all over the place, and I have to re-arrange
them...again...and again...and again. I have not been able to locate any
"locking" feature that will solve this problem...or find anything in the
"Help" areas....any ideas?