Sharon

Default Persistent Toolbar

I have PDFMaker 6.0 on my machine. Every time I am in a word document the
PDFMaker 6.0 toolbar shows up. I have gone to view and de-selected this
toolbar a number of times and even gone to Tools - Customize - Toolbars and
de-selected it from there. I have tried renaming the toolbar thinking that
whatever code is making it appear will be fooled by a new name, but IT WON'T
GO AWAY . I can get it to go away in one document, but when I open another
one or a new one it comes back. It is driving me crazy. Does anyone know
how to rid myself of this pesky thing?
Charles Kenyon

http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm
--