Doo

Default Section breaks

We have a 350 page mail merge document consisting of names printed on
certificates. On some of the documents the words Section Break (Next Page) is
actually printing out. How can we stop this?

I'm not aware of any bug that causes this when printing the whole document.
Sorry.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is a known problem if you print a selection rather than the whole
document, the current page, or a specified page or page range.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

news