Stan

Default field problem

I have 2 users looking at the same file (not at same
time). Both have windows xp sp 2, and office xp. user 1
sees file fine, user 2 sees {PAGE} where the page number
should be and sees {EMBED filename} where a graph should
appear. Both have view set to "print". How can I fix it
so user 2 sees the file the same as user 1?

Print field problem MarkO New Users 0 April 26th 05 10:04 PM
help, problem with text field in word 2003 Salvatore Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 03:40 PM
Field problem in Word... M Microsoft Word Help 1 December 27th 04 09:24 PM
Filename field - display problem with \p option IanB Page Layout 0 December 9th 04 03:35 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 06:17 PM