DFPorter

Default My tool menu has disappeared. How to I turn it back on?

The tool menu has disappeared from the top of my word window. I cannot find
a command to turn it back on. Has anybody encountered this problem before?
Genine

Depends on the version of Word you're using. Check out this article and post
back here if it doesn't help fix your problem.
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/MissngMenusEtc.htm
Genine

"DFPorter" wrote:

The tool menu has disappeared from the top of my word window. I cannot find
a command to turn it back on. Has anybody encountered this problem before?

Juf Riet

Click on Lay out and go to Tool bars, follow the arrow into the next menu and
click on the tool bar you want.
(is there is a check mark in front of it the tool bar is still on, but could
have hidden itself on the same line as another toolbar)