Juf Riet

Default measurements

Suddenly all my measurements are in ch instead of cm.
Naturally I went to Extra-options and checked that it was set on cm, which
is was (is). Yet my ruler shows ch and all the menu's (table, Tabs etc.) do
too.
I checked the country settings in Windows, but they too are set correctly.
Who can tell me how to correct this?
Genine

Hi Juf
The Word MVPs have a very useful article about this issue.
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm
Genine