document microsoft

Default how do I take the underlines off my work on microsoft document

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Greg Maxey

JoAnn,

I usually ignore questions posted as subjects, but your answer posted as a
subject pushes me to reply.

The large white space under the subject line is intended for you to provided
an description of the problem or question. It is also a handy spot for
answers. ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

ROTFLMAO! I'm glad to see my joke wasn't missed by everyone.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
JoAnn,

I usually ignore questions posted as subjects, but your answer posted as a
subject pushes me to reply.

The large white space under the subject line is intended for you to
provided an description of the problem or question. It is also a handy
spot for answers. ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

TF

I expect the whole book will be written on the cover. I hope that the shift
key is repaired before it is written though!

Terry Farrell

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
: ROTFLMAO! I'm glad to see my joke wasn't missed by everyone.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "Greg Maxey" wrote in message
: ...
: JoAnn,
:
: I usually ignore questions posted as subjects, but your answer posted as
: subject pushes me to reply.
:
: The large white space under the subject line is intended for you to
: provided an description of the problem or question. It is also a handy
: spot for answers. ;-)
:
: --
: Greg Maxey/Word MVP