Rod

Default Is it possible to move a textbox down, so that I can get more information into it?

I am filling out a form that someone else made up in Word. The textbox they
have for entering information is really small, so I wanted to grab the
bottom line and pull it down. Only, I can't. Word won't let me.

Is this something that I can fix, or is this something they have fixed and I
cannot do anything about?

Rod

Charles Kenyon

If that is the only place you can type, you are working in what Word calls
an online form. If you can unprotect it (under the Tools menu) you can
change the formatting of the table cell (a guess) that holds the answer so
you can type more. But, they don't want you typing more so if you are
turning it back in, you may not want to be doing this.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Rod" wrote in message
I am filling out a form that someone else made up in Word. The textbox
they have for entering information is really small, so I wanted to grab the
bottom line and pull it down. Only, I can't. Word won't let me.

Is this something that I can fix, or is this something they have fixed and
I cannot do anything about?

Rod

If the text form field does not expand as you type into it, then it has
probably been inserted in a table cell with exact row height set. The
creator of the form does not want you to enter any more information than
there is room for. You can actually continue typing, but the text will not
be visible. If the form creator saves the data from the form, however, it
will be retained.