Jeff

Default Black and white page view

Using Word 2002.

I have some color images inserted in a document. Even though the default
printer is a black and white laser printer, when I select Print Preview, the
image that appears shows the images in color. But they will of course print
in graytones. Is there a way to modify the Print Preview so that it shows
the images in the graytone they will actually print as? could find nothing
in the Help section that would answer that question.

Thanks.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam