Kathie

Default Word Problems

Hope someone out there can help. I removed a bug from my
PC but after rebooting and opening Word 97, I get a
message that "this program has performed an illegal
operation and will be shut down."

I've twice reinstalled the program but still have the same
problem.

Help!
Doug Robbins

Locate the Normal.dot template and rename it to OldNormal.dot, or, if you
had nothing of value in it, just delete it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP