Art

Default Copy Paste

In Office 2003 I am trying to copy a letter and paste into the body of an
Outlook email. It works fine but the header & footers are anot copied.

How can I copy the entire document including headers and footers and paste
into an outlook message body. Attaching a file is frowned on these days and
many companies do not accept any email with attachments.

Art

Art

Yes and thanks - that does get the complete document with header into an
email. My quibble is that my email stationary and email signature are
ignored when Outlook makes up these types of messages.

Is there a "perfect" solution?

Art

"Art" wrote:

In Office 2003 I am trying to copy a letter and paste into the body of an
Outlook email. It works fine but the header & footers are anot copied.

How can I copy the entire document including headers and footers and paste
into an outlook message body. Attaching a file is frowned on these days and
many companies do not accept any email with attachments.

Art

Art

I stand corrected. I tried the send to as discussed in first reply by
sending an email to myself. When the message left my computere the header
was showing. When it was delivered to me the header was gone. ????

Art

"Art" wrote:

In Office 2003 I am trying to copy a letter and paste into the body of an
Outlook email. It works fine but the header & footers are anot copied.

How can I copy the entire document including headers and footers and paste
into an outlook message body. Attaching a file is frowned on these days and
many companies do not accept any email with attachments.

Art

copy and paste Penny Microsoft Word Help 2 March 4th 05 04:57 PM
I cannot activate my copy & paste via tools- options- edit both b. denjen Microsoft Word Help 0 February 26th 05 12:07 PM
copy paste without losing style Rob Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 05 10:11 AM
Copy and paste jrh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 08:54 PM
Very Slow Copy and Paste Growler Microsoft Word Help 0 January 3rd 05 09:35 PM