Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

Default How to hide the comment mark?

In word2003,I want to hide the comment mark.
And when I move the mouse over it ,the comment
can be shown. How to do that?
Thanks in advance!

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã,

In word2003,I want to hide the comment mark.
And when I move the mouse over it ,the comment
can be shown. How to do that?

I'm not sure what you mean by "the comment mark". Can you
be more specific?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

?????

I am sorry.
My mean is that If I insert a comment by using Insert-Comment,there
will be a mark.I want to hide that mark.

--
***********************************
Welcome to my Blog

TF

You cannot move the mark, but if you turn off Tooltips, mouseover will stop
too.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"?????" wrote in message
:I am sorry.
: My mean is that If I insert a comment by using Insert-Comment,there
: will be a mark.I want to hide that mark.
:
:
: --
: ***********************************
: Welcome to my Blog
: http://blog.yesky.com/blog/rover18
: MSN:rover317 At hotmail Dot com
: ***********************************
:
:

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?????,

My mean is that If I insert a comment by using Insert-Comment,there
will be a mark.I want to hide that mark.

You mean the highlighting in the text? Or something else? Please
describe "the mark".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Pop

"Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã" wrote in
message ...
In word2003,I want to hide the comment mark.
And when I move the mouse over it ,the comment
can be shown. How to do that?
Thanks in advance!

If you mean the little marks in the corner that appear
after you add a comment:
That comment "marker" cannot be turned off. It doesn't
print though and you shouldn't see it in Preview mode.
It's there to show where comments exist and where they
don't, so you don't have to mouse all over the place to
find them. It alerts the reader that there is a
comment attached to that point in the page.

Pop