seoras

Default word will only print 4 lines on envelopes

How can I change my settings so that I can print more than 4 lines on an
envelope?
Doug Robbins

Modify the size of the Frame in the EnvelopeAddress style.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"seoras" wrote in message
How can I change my settings so that I can print more than 4 lines on an
envelope?

Jay Freedman

- In Word 2000 or earlier: choose the menu item Format Style to open the
Style dialog. Select the Envelope Address style and click the Modify button.
OR
- In Word 2002 or 2003, choose Format Style and Formatting to open the
task pane. Open the "Show" dropdown at the bottom of the pane and select
"All styles". Find the Envelope Address style, click the down arrow next to
it, and click the Modify choice. (I do hope that someday Microsoft will
figure out that making things more complicated is not an improvement...)

In the Modify Style dialog (which is the same in all versions), check the
box for "Add to template" and make sure the "Automatically update" box is
empty. Click the Format button and select Frame in the popup. Change the
Height box to "Auto" or "At least". Click OK in both dialogs.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman