Clubeagle

Default How do I Print four 8 1/2 x 11 pages on two 11 x 17 pages in Word

I have a four page document I prepared on portrait letter paper. I cannot
seem to print these four pages on two pages of 11 x 17 paper. The best would
be to use just one page of 11 x 17 and use duplex printing. When I print the
left side of the first page is blank (same happens at the end of the
document). I don't want any blank pages. I am using an HP 8100 printer and
Microsoft Word 2000. Thank you.