Sam Lewis

Default Which view for wysiwyg and embedded objects?

Hi All

As a novice word user I tend to use "page layout" view as it seems to give
me the closest version to WYSIWYG when you print.This does not always come
true especially if you insert/add an object such as a "check box form field"
or "digital ink handwriting" which show up as {EMBEDDED CODE of some
sort}which also makes it difficult to format the remainder of your document
as you now have a lot of gibberish on the screen.You have to go to print
preview to see the true layout."Reading Layout" does not seem to help.

How can you see such objects as they will print and still work within Page
layout (or other wysiwyg view)?

TIA

Sam

Daiya Mitchell

Try hitting alt-F9 to toggle from field codes to field results.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Sam Lewis

That is magic!
Thank You
Sam

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/