Robert Jones

Default Passing Parameters into Word from a Hyperlink

If I open a Word document from a hyperlink, how can I see the full hyperlink
used from within Word, e.g.

a href="mywordoc.doc?name=fred&city=london"click here/a

I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks

TF

Would the Web Address bar work for you? Right click on a Toolbar and select
Customise. Under Categories select WEB and then under Command drag the
Address button up and drop it onto the Menu dropping it immediately to the
right of HELP menu. Whilst it is still selected, move the mouse over the
right hand end of the address windows and drag the window out to fill the
remaining empty space on the menu bar. Now close the Customise dialog.
Remember to save changes to normal.dot when you close Word. The address box
will now display the full path of any open document.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

: