Doug G.

Default New E-Mail Template Format Issue Word 2002 (XP)

Using "Word as my Email Editor", upon creating a new email message, the email
signature appears correctly, yet there are two carriage returns prior to the
signature. The carriage returns are OK - but they are double spaced. When
typing my message, the message becomes double-spaced. In order to prevent
this, after selecting "New Message",I need to select Paragraph from the
Format menu, and modify the "After:" Spacing option from the default of
"Auto" to "0".

Question: How do I change the default from "Auto" to "0".

I have tried everything from trying to modify Styles and templates, to
deleting the Normal.Dot.

One thing to note - if I remove the signature, the problem persists, so it
is not related to the signature. I have tried modifying the styles, but I
may not be performing the correct steps.

--
Doug Gentilé

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I get my default new document to always be our company let. QuiltDiva Microsoft Word Help 5 April 1st 05 08:20 AM