Tom

Default Delete old style and formattings

I rarely use all the available style and formattings. How can I delete those
default ones so that I don't have to scroll down a long list to get to my
customized ones. Right clicking shows a delete option, but is greyed out.
Can't select delect.

Thanks in Advance

At the bottom of the Styles and Formatting task pane, change from "Available
styles" to "Styles in use." That will help some. You can reduce the list
considerably by clearing the check box for "Keep track of formatting" on the
Edit tab of Tools | Options. You can also tailor the style list to your
exact requirements by selecting "Custom" at the bottom of the task pane and
checking off exactly the styles you want displayed.