Karunakar

Default Character Position

Hi ,

I am working on word automation in vb. I am finding bold characters in
word file using find.execute function, every time when i got the bold
character in find function , i want to check previous character bold or not.

I want character position of the current character.

Range.start is giving big number compare to range.chharacter.count .

Thanks

Karunakar Gade
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S2FydW5ha2Fy?=,

You should ask this question in a word.vba newsgroup; word.vba.beginners if
you have no experience. This group is for end-user questions, so you're
unlikely to find anyone with the background your question requires.

FWIW, range.character.count will pick up characters you may not see in the
text, such as field codes. So you should explain more about the purpose of
what you're doing (why do you need the range.start value).

I am working on word automation in vb. I am finding bold characters in
word file using find.execute function, every time when i got the bold
character in find function , i want to check previous character bold or not.

I want character position of the current character.

Range.start is giving big number compare to range.chharacter.count .

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Karunakar

Hi ,

Sorry i don;t abt word.vba newsgroup. can u please give me that groud URL,so
that i can post my quastions.

Thanks

Karunakar

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

[...]

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S2FydW5ha2Fy?=,

Sorry i don;t abt word.vba newsgroup. can u please give me that groud URL,so
that i can post my quastions.

word.vba.general should be in the lists you're seeing in this interface, but
here's a URL for the beginners group:

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org