DanRooney

Default Printing a picture with no borders

Hi, I am having trouble printing an A4 sized picture in Word. Basically,
there is always a white border on my pictures, (ie all of the page is not my
picture). Is there any way of removing this? I have adjusted the
header/footer and margins to the least, but I cannot do it..please help!
Thanks

Doug Robbins

Most printers cannot print right to the edge of the paper so you will nearly
always get a border. If you have a printer capable of printing A3, then you
can print to something slightly larger that A4 and trim it to A4 size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP