Default print Avery 5351 labels from MS-Word doc

I have a sheet of adhesive labels containing
3 columns, each column containing 11 labels.
This label variety is "Avery 5351". This type
of label did not appear by default in my version
of MS-Word, so I created a custom label for it.
This much works fine.

However, if I "Print Preview", or if I actually
do a print, the bottom row of labels is cropped
prematurely. The labels do reach pretty far to
the bottom of the document, but they do not overreach
the boundary of the page.

I looked in MS-Word help. There was a suggestion
to expand page margins in this case. Well, I opened
"Page Setup" and set margins to 0. This did not help.

Question: is it possible that in this scenario, it
simply is no possible to print the last row of labels
because they are too close to the bottom of the page?

Thanks.

It is entirely possible that your labels extend into the unprintable area of
your printer. Most labels designed for desktop printing allow half an inch
clear of the labels top and bottom and at least a quarter of an inch on the
sides (often more).

oups.com...