Thambi

Default How do I assign keys for symbols?

In my keyboard I have to use the " to type @. How do I interchange them?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You don't have an American keyboard, do you? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Thambi" wrote in message
In my keyboard I have to use the " to type @. How do I interchange them?

Graham Mayor

As JoAnn has hinted you have a UK pattern keyboard, but Windows has been
configured to use an US keyboard (or vice versa). Check Windows regional
settings and make them both speak the same language.