patti

Default Inserted Pictures are all crazy

Using XP, Word 2002.
I have written stories and have been using Word's "Insert Pictures" (from
the file) photos and images (edited in Photoshop 7, and saved as TIFF
images) into the text for the past few
years.

This all worked very well but when I upgraded to Photoshop CS, the same
procedure does not work as the images (further edited with CS)
when inserted, are all funny with lines and seemingly corrupted even though
they look fine on the CS screen and can even be printed.
I am very upset and my work has come to a standstill. Can you help.
Patti

Ben T

This is the method I use to insert photos (or any graphic) into a blank Word
page.
Open, side by side you document and you photo editor , click move tool, drag
and drop onto Word page.
Ben

"patti" wrote in message
Using XP, Word 2002.
I have written stories and have been using Word's "Insert Pictures" (from
the file) photos and images (edited in Photoshop 7, and saved as TIFF
images) into the text for the past few
years.

This all worked very well but when I upgraded to Photoshop CS, the same
procedure does not work as the images (further edited with CS)
when inserted, are all funny with lines and seemingly corrupted even
though
they look fine on the CS screen and can even be printed.
I am very upset and my work has come to a standstill. Can you help.
Patti

patti

Hi Ben,
Thanks a million, worked brilliantly. All this time I have been
copying/pasting or inserting. This is very fast. Thanks again.
Patti