dkshep

Default Like Lotus Wordpro, how do I get doc. packages with tabbed divisio

My law office currently uses Lotus Wordpro 9.5. We combine multiple
documents into packages, i.e. real estate sale package, mortgage package,
purchase package. We can easily add more documents to the package by
inserting what they call divisions (basically importing documents). At the
top of the package, there are file folder like tabs for each division
(document) so that we can easily click from document to document within the
package. MS Word 2002 or 2003 does not seem to have this ability in such an
easy format. I have looked at master / subdocuments, but that is much more
convoluted.
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi D.K.,

MS Office had the MS Office Binder which had a similar
'packaging' model, but it was discontinued, not widely
used, after Office 2000. The tabbed dialogs in Wordpro
are only available in Excel for MS Office although there
are 3rd party apps that can reportedly add tabbed document
features as well.

======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx