villacarlos

Default change of number characters

how can i change the default arabic numbers to english format ? Because
everytime I use the nember keys, instead of seeing a normal numerical
character all that appear is a arabic number character.
Cynthia

If you type in a new document, what is your default font style? You may have to go to format, font, and select the font style you want and set it as your default in Word. Normally the default font is Times New Roman (which I hate) - so I set my own default font to Arial. But you can pick whatever suits your style.

Not sure if you can do this with the numbering schema - never tried it before but will look at it now that you mention it.