mooad2005

Default how to size the font by 15.2 in word 2003? please help

--
thanks a lot
Jezebel

no. points and half-points only.

"mooad2005" wrote in message

thanks a lot

Word permits font sizes in increments of half a point. If you need
15.2-point text, you will need to use Publisher or another application that
permits smaller increments.

"mooad2005" wrote in message

thanks a lot

mooad2005

thank you suzzane,
the problem is that MSpublisher did not recognize my arabic symbolic text.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word permits font sizes in increments of half a point. If you need
15.2-point text, you will need to use Publisher or another application that
permits smaller increments.

"mooad2005" wrote in message

thanks a lot

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Mooad,

MS Word is text reflow rather than page layout software.
1/2 point is a 1/144th of an inch in adjustment.

In Publisher if you look at Tools=Options is there a
'Complex Scripts' tab? If not, check in
Start=Programs=Microsoft Office Tool=Language Settings
to see if Arabic is enabled.

"mooad2005" wrote in message ...

thank you suzzane,
the problem is that MSpublisher did not recognize my arabic symbolic text.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx