mooad2005

Default justify text verticaly?

can i justify my text as a style in a text box, but in both horisontal and
vertical? i mean without the need to justify the space between lines all the
time. plse if you can help. thanks.

Cynthia

The only way I have been able to do that is with a table (one column with
the text flow vertical)
Cynthia
No. Pages can be vertically justified in Word, but Word does not offer any
choice of vertical alignment in text boxes.

Vertical alignment in tables is limited to Top, Center, and Bottom.
Justified is not one of the choices.

"Cynthia" wrote in message
The only way I have been able to do that is with a table (one column with
the text flow vertical)
Cynthia

No. Pages can be vertically justified in Word, but Word does not offer any
choice of vertical alignment in text boxes.

How can I split justify text on the same line in a label. Kathy Richardson Page Layout 1 February 17th 05 11:53 PM
Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
how do I remove justify from last line of text in a paragraph? Tracey Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 07:46 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
how can i aline the text within a paragraph to be equal (justify. LUTHER Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 04 08:47 AM