RM

Default Where do I install Avery templates for labels???

I need to add an Avery label template. Cant figure out where to put the
download in Word so it is recognized by the wizard. HELP
Cynthia

Templates (in Windows XP) are found in c:\documents and
settings\owner\applications\microsoft\templates or something like this.
================================================== =================================
I need to add an Avery label template. Cant figure out where to put the
download in Word so it is recognized by the wizard. HELP

Forget the Avery Wizard; it can't do anything Word's built in Envelopes and
Labels command can't do, and it's notoriously buggy.

"RM" wrote in message
news
I need to add an Avery label template. Cant figure out where to put the
download in Word so it is recognized by the wizard. HELP

Graham Mayor

You don't. The template isn't meant to interface with the label wizard, it
is merely a document in label layout.