Sal

Default You should teach how to use your programs

Hi! I am frustrated to the max. I can't find nowhere in all your complicated
sites, where to learn to use word. Not tomantion, how to use Word when using
Outlook. The only solutions you've got is a list of silly courses.
Don't you have THE WORD COURSE or THE WORD/OUTLOOK COURSE?
It would be soooooooooooo great!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

garfield-n-odie

Have you looked at
and
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...018071033.aspx ?

Sal wrote:

Hi! I am frustrated to the max. I can't find nowhere in all your complicated
sites, where to learn to use word. Not tomantion, how to use Word when using
Outlook. The only solutions you've got is a list of silly courses.
Don't you have THE WORD COURSE or THE WORD/OUTLOOK COURSE?
It would be soooooooooooo great!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Beth Melton

If you really want the right folks to see this then submissions for
new training courses on www.microsoft.com should be directed to:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=2&Type=2

Suggestion type posts for the newsgroups are for application
enhancements/wishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi! I am frustrated to the max. I can't find nowhere in all your
complicated
sites, where to learn to use word. Not tomantion, how to use Word
when using
Outlook. The only solutions you've got is a list of silly courses.
Don't you have THE WORD COURSE or THE WORD/OUTLOOK COURSE?
It would be soooooooooooo great!

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader
and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

CyberTaz

Hi Sal-

Ample training is also available from a variety of other sources, such as
Community Colleges, on-line classes and companies that train professionally,
just to mention a few.

Good Luck |:)