cid

Default I have a template form letter and need to insert fields, which ar

I have a template made, I need to make a form letter with it. I have to
insert the following fillin fields, forename, surname, address, time , day
and date.
the date is the only one that works, all the othere words are not in the
field list.
then I have to make a macro to activate the fillin fields. god what a
nightmare.

thankx

To create "form letters," you need a mail merge. You can use any fields you
like, but you must create a data source first. If you're using the Mail
Merge Wizard, it should be telling you how to add fields, but it's a lot
easier to set up the data source as an ordinary Word table. For more, see
these articles:

How to create a Mail merge
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

Creating a mail merge Data Source