Sarina

Default highlight in green and yellow?

Does anyone know if you can have more than 1 highlight icons in the same
document but each with a different colour e.g. one green and one yellow?
CyberTaz

Hello Sarina-

The buttons are all instances of the same object associated with a specific
feature, so I don't think that is possible. You may be able to design your
own buttons if you are a fairly talented VBA coder.

Good Luck |:)

"Sarina" wrote:

Does anyone know if you can have more than 1 highlight icons in the same
document but each with a different colour e.g. one green and one yellow?

Daiya Mitchell

You don't have to be that talented. I did it (I think. Maybe I borrowed it
from someone). Not saying this is the best way, but this works for me.

Assign this macro to a toolbar button, then select text, hit the button, and
get pink highlight. Obviously you will need to change the color name. You
may need to do some macro recording to get the right name for the color.

Options.DefaultHighlightColorIndex = wdPink
Selection.Range.HighlightColorIndex = wdPink

See these links for more information about macros:

What do I do with macros sent to me by other newsgroup readers to help me
out?
I don't know how to install them and put them to use
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm

Guide to Installing Macros

Creating a macro with no programming experience using the recorder
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/UsingRecorder.htm

How to assign a Word command or macro to a toolbar or menu
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...oToToolbar.htm

How to modify a recorded macro
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...ordedMacro.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Klaus Linke

You don't have to be that talented. I did it=20

That's a non-sequitur!

;-) Klaus