WayneB

Default Help Word Picture Problem

Hi: I've posted this problem here before, but no luck. I'm trying again

I'm running word 2003. I go to insert/object/microsoft word picture
and put in a picture. I close the temporary window that opens and the
picture
looks fine in the original document. Now, I open the embedded word picture
again and add/move a callout box or an arrow or even a return, and close the
temporary window. Now, in the original document the picture has blown up to
probably twice its size. If I open the picture again and remove the
callout, arrow, etc. it reverts back to its original and correct size. I
couldn't
find anything in FAQ and a reinstall of word didn't help. Any ideas?
WB

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Wayne,

I've not been able to duplicate this.

What is the build number from Help=About for Word 2003?

What are the exact steps you're using to produce this
and does it happen with a GIF file?

When you first insert your picture in MS Word Picture Editor
check the picture property in the size tab. Did the picture
come in at 100% ?

What is the setting in Tools=options=general=web options=/Pictures\
for Pixels per Inch (PPI)?

What is the zoom setting in Word's print layout view and in
MS Word Picture Editor?

=========

--
Bob Buckland ?:-)