wantingtoknow

Default Why doesn't the cursor move until I start typing???

In Word: The cursor doesn't go to the next line until I start typing. It
didn't do that before. What do I need to do?
CyberTaz

Hi-

Afraid your problem isn't very clearly described, as the cursor typically
should not move unless you type and doesn't go to another line until you
reach the margin or create a line break. Please provide more details.

It didn't do that before...

Before what?... Before installing a new version, before buying a new
computer, before Nixon resigned?

Regards |:)

"wantingtoknow" wrote:

In Word: The cursor doesn't go to the next line until I start typing. It
didn't do that before. What do I need to do?

wantingtoknow

Hi. Well, I guess it wasn't that clear! Sorry! When I type and I hit the
enter key to go to the next line, it doesn't go there until I start typing
again. I've never had it do that before. Thanks!!