Nitin

Default Open WordML file using office 2000

How can I open WordML file using office 2000?Is there any plugin?

BULLUBULLUBULLUBULLUBULLUBULLU

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi ?B?Tml0aW4=?=,

How can I open WordML file using office 2000?Is there any plugin?

No, although I believe there is a viewer you can install as a
plugin for Internet Explorer so that you can READ the file:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...brary/en-us/Wo
rdXMLCDK/html/cdktHTMLConverter_HV01113361.asp

You can't open and edit the XML, though. You need to ask the person
show supplied the file to save in Word Document format, or as HTML.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun 8
2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Nitin,

To add to Cindy's reply the download for the WordML 2003
viewer for Internet Explorer is available he
http://microsoft.com/downloads/detai...a-0b5a203ea731

It converts Word 2003 XML documents created using the WordML
schema into HTML for viewing in Internet Explorer. You can
then use File=Edit in Microsoft Word to bring the HTML version
up in Word 2000, but it may not be as complete as having a .doc
version.

=========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

How to creat relative and shorthand file path names? 2dogs Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM
open file talbert Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 03:14 PM
Non .doc files Tino New Users 12 March 9th 05 09:43 AM
Word 2000 Find File feature no longer works with XP Steve Microsoft Word Help 0 March 4th 05 08:29 PM
2000 to 2002 macro and "Could not open macro storage" Art Farrell Mailmerge 1 December 6th 04 12:40 PM