Impero Franko

Default Decoding "Removed or Lost" Word Files?

I was transfering some files from one hard drive to another. And when the
transfer was done the files were not in the new location.. (I used cut so the
files weren't in the orginal locaiton either) And So I downloaded a "Undelete
Program" and found the files in the location that they were supposed to end
up but deleted... I recoverd the files and all they have is hundreds of pages
of this...

$eõ h{y]ßçz» E2Pz"Ýå ?{
~}»ç®ÎéNÚÛßìck;óÿß3÷~ïó_:ªu oÆ;ÃeÿŽïË97ùû³ÆS͹
³1̝ˆÿv šáövTóŽChZ g
=q »®å«!šÐ n˜È"
OÛÞÿ@×¥ RÝH L o'§ 5äò˜ ÿs&Ïu*Ç®æ}Úv¼Ú~i
n}"Öý/*.äzäk`:ü-Ó'´*®
TP l ûÔj Dó4³Ó2td4`" f ÌÌg8 =aïDp

Things like that... and hundreds of pages of little snippets of that stuff
where something like a 1 page Document used to be. Does anyone know how to
decode that so the files look like what they were befor instead of looking
like that. If you know It would be incredibly helpfull to me.

Thanks,
Impero Franko