Kim

Default Why is it recovering?

I'm an at-home transcriptionist. Since installing Windows XP, several times
a week my transcribing is suddenly halted because "Word is recovering" my
document. The only commonality I can find is I accidentally hit two keys
next to each other at the same time (i.e., the "c" and "v" keys). At least
that's what I think is happening. If so, why? Is there a way to stop this?