Quantum Guy

Default How do I open a word attachment in print layout view mode?

My company upgraded to microsft office 2003. When opening word doc
attachments, they open with the "view" setting in "reading layout" mode. What
you see is everything jumbled up. This is happening to everyone in the
office. One has to manually change the "view" mode to the "print layout"
mode.

Many of us in the office have tried to find a setting option that will
dictate that word docs open in "print layout" mode by default.

Is this possible. If so, how?

Thanks!

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Non .doc files Tino New Users 12 March 9th 05 09:43 AM