runner

Default labels off set

No matter what label setting I use, I use mostly Avery 5160, the labels go
off set. Did not have this problem in Word 97. In other words, the
addresses on the labels seem to lose a line space by the end of the page and
do not fit appropriately on the label. Have tried manually putting in the
measurements to make a custom label. This does not work either.
Graham Mayor

Temporarily rename normal.dot. Does that fix it? If not, then check the page
sizes in page layout and the printer settings match and that no zoom option
is set in the print dialog.

runner wrote:
No matter what label setting I use, I use mostly Avery 5160, the
labels go off set. Did not have this problem in Word 97. In other
words, the addresses on the labels seem to lose a line space by the
end of the page and do not fit appropriately on the label. Have
tried manually putting in the measurements to make a custom label.
This does not work either.

Word Labels into Mail Merge Labels GG Katie Mailmerge 1 January 24th 05 11:12 PM
print labels only john Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 07:56 AM
Mailing Labels - Outlook to Word? Charliec Mailmerge 2 December 5th 04 05:46 PM
Labels Jeana Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 11:03 PM
preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore makingfaces Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 01:32 PM